Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Napa-Sonoma (Santa Rosa-Rohnert Park-Petaluma) Flamingo Resort

starbucksgirl
By starbucksgirl,
in

I stay in this area every year and always bid through priceline for my room. I usually bid $55.00 and always end up at the Doubletree in Santa Rosa. I thought I would try something different this year. I was trying to snag the 4* Hyatt Vineyard Creek upgrade that some folks have talked about on another message board but knew that it was a longshot. I was hoping the $57 bid was still the magic number (this is the amount that others just bid when they were upgraded to the Hyatt). I just bid $57 outright without any rebids.

Won the Flamingo. Not a bad hotel especially if you like retro hotels. Some of the areas of the hotel definitely show their age but I thought that it was a groovy hotel from a bygone era. The rooms have been redone and it was certainly a good deal for $57 a night. We received about a 50% discount through priceline so we were pretty satisfied. The hotel is near downtown Santa Rosa. It is in a good location for wine tasting, etc.

Your Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $57.00

Subtotal: $342.00

Taxes & Service Fees: $53.91

Total Charges*: $395.91

I used the PRICELINE link on your site for my hotel stay in Sacramento.

Thanks!

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]