WY Cheyenne Holiday Inn

windymulder
By windymulder,
in

My girls and I stayed at this hotel 7/19-7/20. Check-in was a bit slow, but that may be because they had an incident earlier that involved evacuating the hotel and emergency vehicles. Everything turned out to be fine (I hope), but the clerk said that they had been slammed since they were allowed to re-enter the building. They did mention my Hotwire status, but I don't think that it affected my room assignment. I had e-mailed them earlier to request a non-smoking room with two beds and it was noted on my reservation and honored. The room was located on a non-smoking floor and was decent sized and clean. The furnishings were tasteful and included a desk with chair, an easy chair with floor lamp and armoire with TV. The bathroom was roomy and featured Pantene shampoo and Jergens soap. There was a coffee maker, iron and ironing board. A complimentary USA Today was left at my door in the morning. The indoor pool was on the small side and the hottub was hot. There is an exercise room with mostly cardio equipment and a TV. We ordered room service and were pleased with the quality of the food, the reasonable price and promptness in which it arrived. My kids ordered cereal, french toast, fruit and yogurt (all included juice) and I had a short stack of blueberry pancakes and after tip and fees it cost me about $17.

The hotel is located right off of I-80 and is an easy drive to the downtown area. From what I could see, there was a gas station and a few fast-food restaurants within walking distance. There is a restaurant located in the hotel, but we did not visit. There were about 4 pool tables in the tastefully decorated lobby. We did not tour the hotel, so I can't comment on any other facilities.

In all, we were happy with our stay and would not be upset if we were assigned this hotel again.

Windy

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]