Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Montreal (Downtown) Auberge Celebrities by Exclusives Hotel

Vacas Mugen
By Vacas Mugen,
in

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your success! Thank you for sharing your results wtih the board and helping us add this new property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This is the same hotel which I stayed, which was booked on priceline in August. It changed name at least 2 times from the time I booked (July) to the time I stayed: Glamour Hotel and Suites, then Cosmopolitan Montreal, now Auberge Celebrities. The hotel owns pretty much half the block so they keep changing addresses. Tripadvisor even had to delete the previous rankings for this hotel, since the previous incarnation keep changing address. But it figures in the top 10 worst hotel in Montreal. To call this a 2.5 is a crime!!!!

Just an update on the situation. After reading the reviews for Glamour Hotel and City Cosmopolitan, and whatever else they were called, I decided this hotel was unacceptable. After calling Hotwire and providing links to the various scary reviews available online, the HOTWIRE rep agreed that this hotel should probably not be listed as 2.5 stars, so agreed to give me a refund.

Thanks for all the advice!

Glad you were able to to resolve it with them and kudos (once again) to HOTWIRE's customer service. While they do take some heat sometimes for not budging on 'judgement' calls (a user complaining that a 4* hotel should really be 3.5*, which is fairly subjective), they are fairly reasonable if there is a property which appears to be decisively misrated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]