LAS Las Vegas Fullsize Hertz

Hippygal
By Hippygal,
in

Started bidding at $12 a day for dates of 12/20-1/3/09. Accepted on first try. I was only "testing" and didn't mean for hit to go through. I really didn't think I'd get it, so I wasn't going through any links at all.

It was accepted. ack.

Your Offer Price: $12.00 (per day)

Total Rental Days: 14 days

Subtotal: $168.00

Taxes and Fees: $114.58

Total Charges: $282.58

We are driving from Las Vegas Airport out to Cali to be with my family, so this is, I think, a good deal.

Now I just need to find a hotel room for the night before we leave Las Vegas... on the cheap.

I WILL go through the PRICELINE link for that!

Car rentals in Vegas are often fairly inexpensive... so $12/day isn't unheard of or too much of a surprise if there is no particularly strong demand for these dates.

Can you please add the car company which accepted your bid to this thread so that we can add it to the topic title.

Thanks.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the follow-up.

You can't edit your topic titles once posted and you can only edit the body of your messages up to 45 minutes after posting.

Hope you're excited about your impending trip... good think you missed the snow in Las Vegas by 2 days (it's already melted i've been told)

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]