Hotwire Hotel: Please help identify 2 star Garden District New Orleans Hotel

ms3048
By ms3048,
in

Do you need to be in this zone?

The 2* i'm showing is $75/nite and there are higher rated hotel for just a little more which are in zones which are much more popular and centrally located.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

This property has not yet been identified, but even if it were, i don't think it would be worth the price given the amazing deals we've been seeing in New Orleans.

Are the schools along the streetcar line? I would think there would be very good transportation (streetcar, but, or other) beteween the area arround Quarter and the local schools in the area.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I'm assuming you're looking at Tulane & Loyola? Both are on the Streetcar line. But the GD hotels are likely only 5-10 minutes closer than hotels in the Downtown or Conv Ctr zones. Since you say road trip, though, I guess you're driving. It's worth noting that it'll be easier to find free parking in the Garden District than downtown, and hotel parking fees are likely lower too. And the Saints have a home game at the Dome early that Sunday, things in that part of Downtown will be crowded & hectic.

• 3 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]