Hotwire Hotel: 3* Jacksonville (Southeast) Springhill Suites

cruisingjunkie35
By cruisingjunkie35,
in

Does HOTWIRE list the tripadvisor traveler review rating for this hotel? If so, please post the traveler rating, the # of reviews it is based on, and the date of the last review.

Yes it lists the tripadvisor rating a 3.0 out of 5 with 20+ reviews. Also, it is now showing me a price of $89. Last reviewed on Sept 2008.

ETA: Okay, I went to tripadvisor and searched within that criteria and the only thing I found was the Embassy Suites. They have a rating of 3 starts with 31 reviews. Also the Embassy Suites shows as a 3.5* on Expedia and matches the amenities. Do you think that could be it?

Thank you for your help!

This property has not yet been identified, but the Embassy Suites seems like a good fit so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

EDIT: the above was entered before seeing your edit above, so we both believe the Embassy Suites is a good guess. Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Okay, there is a 3* Jacksonville Southeast that shows for the same dates. Price is $54 per night.

Amenities include:

Suite

Complimentary Breakfast

Fitness Center

Pool

Business Center

Laundry Facilities

High Speed Internet Access

Spa

(doesn't list restaurant like the 3.5 star).

It does not give a tripadvisor rating. I've searched for a long while but cannot figure it out.

Thank you again and if I book, I will certainly use your HOTWIRE link.

I saw this one earlier too and i'm not sure what it is... not really sure what 3* hotels have "Spas" (and there is a chance the hotel is including this amenity icon based upon a whirlpool on the premises... which isn't what is really meant by this icon)

A guess would be the Comfort Inn Suites and the La Quinta Suites... but really not sure.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

there are two different Homewood Suites in that area so it could be those.

the fairly new Comfort Suites on Western Way would also fit the bill.

your dates are also when the Gator Bowl will be in town so prices will be (most likely) going up between now and then. The teams won't be announced until the end of November...

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to follow up on this so that it can be added to the list:

My dh went on and booked the hotel without even telling me...he has more nerve than I, but we were pleasantly surprised as to what came up. He booked us for 12/29/08-01/02/08,

3* $47 a night... SE Jacksonville area

amenties:

suites

complimentary breakfast

fitness center

pool

business ctr

laundry

high speed internet

spa

Hotel is Staybridge Suites by Holiday Inn. New hotel, opened in 2008. Flat screen TVs, each room is a suite w/full kitchen, granite counters, managers reception Tues-Thurs with food and drinks. Looks wonderful.

Also, he booked us for 01/02/08 , one night near JAX airport (early flight out)

3* property, $56 a night

Amenities:

Shuttle

fitness ctr

pool

restaurant

business ctr

laundry

high speed internet

This is the Holiday Inn by the Airport. Received mixed reviews, depending on where your room is located (old or new section) but should be fine for one night.

Thank you all for your help; it was very much appreciated!

Thank you for sharing your results and helping us add the Staybridge Suites to the Hotwire Hotel List

Can you please add the details of the Holiday Inn purchase as a NEW TOPIC so that others will be aware of it when scanning the topic titles and so that each win will appear in the Priceline and Hotwire Calendar of Wins.

Please ask your husband to use the PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links on the board to begin any future purchases.

Enjoy your stay(s).

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]