Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Center-Space Needle) Homewood Suites

temescal
By temescal,
in

• 3 weeks later...

Well worth the 3 stars. Very comfortable - I was given a large suite room with a separate bedroom and door (nice to close it on the refrigerator noise), central kitchenette/bathroom area (including 2 burner stove and dishwasher) and separate living room with its own TV. It's about 6 stories tall. Neighborhood is quiet - a hillside covered with greenery is across the street. They also seemed to credit my Hilton card, though I'll believe that when it's credited.

Very substantial complimentary breakfast - eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, etc. and plenty of fruit.

Parking is in the basement for $15/day; there are some cheaper outdoor parking lots a block up the hill.

Located close to the waterfront, but well north of the Pike's Place Market area (which is about a 15-20 minute walk). The Queen Anne neighborhood shopping district is an easy 5 minute walk up the hill to restaurants, movie theatre, Safeway, etc. A little bit further takes you to the Key Arena and Science Center, and further than that, the Space Needle.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]