Hotwire Hotel: 2* Norfolk-Virginia Beach (Portsmouth) Best Value Inn

Mary
By Mary,
in

Need a hotel Sunday 10/19/2008 for one night in downtown Portsmouth. 2* listed for $58 and 3* for $102.

Gave me the Best Value Inn, and I saved all of $2 off their published rate. With Hotwire fees I'm paying more than I could through their website.

Was hoping for the Comfort Inn, but that's the risk you take with HOTWIRE / PRICELINE.

Lesson learned, remember the fees before taking the deal.

I'm not seeing a 'my account' section, so I'm adding it here. The amenities listed: pool.

From the hotel's website:

We are a beautiful property in southeastern Virginia, only 20 minutes to fabulous Virginia Beach. This 55-room Inn has park-at-door convenience, crystal-clear outdoor swimming pool, And FREE Continental Breakfast. Our guest rooms feature HBO, in-room coffeemakers, Internet access data ports, in-room hairdryers, ironing board/iron, alarm clock/radio. If you need a room with some privacy from your kids come then stay in one of our 2 room suites that have a door separating the living room and bedroom. Both rooms have their own TV and sleeping space!

>>>

20 minutes to Virginia Beach is being optimisitic, unless they mean the city limit sign and not the actual beach.

I'll write a review when I return.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]