in

Amenities in HOTWIRE:

complimentary breakfast

fitness

pool

business center

laundry

high-speed internet

I want to say it's the Country Inn & Suites but the location is throwing me off. The hotel in HOTWIRE (showing $69 for the date I'm looking, 10/17-10/18/08) is listed as Cocoa and not Cocoa Beach-Port Canaveral. If you look on the map the Country Inn & Suites is definitely on the Port side. When I did a search under packages I still couldn't tell.

While this property has not yet been identified, the Holiday Inn Express (301 TUCKER LANE) is in the Cocoa zone and often seen with this amenity combination so that would be my best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I bid $69 on priceline for a 2.5* in Cape Canaveral. Rejected. There is one free rebid zone but I didn't go for it. I think the 2.5* is the country inn & suites and the AAA rate is $116. The Radisson in the same area has a AAA rate of $107. With the priceline fees it is a savings of about $25 which doesn't prompt me to go for an opaque reservation. For now I'm going to book the AAA rate at both hotels and won't decide until two days before which is 10/15.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]