Priceline Hotel: *4 Beverly Hill West Hollywood Mondrain - additional right request den

tttraveler
By tttraveler,
in

I tried checking HOTWIRE to see if the Mondrian was showing up there, but there is no 3*, 3.5*, or 4* hotels listed in the West Hollywood area for that night.

Checking out a few other sites (Expedia, GTA Hotels.com, hotelclub.com, etc) yielded no better than the $465 you mentioned.

Unfortunately other than going back to PRICELINE and hoping to re-win the Mondrian, which I think is highly unlikely, your best bet is to try and find the best rate on some other hotel site. But even that looks like it may not be possible.

Nothing has been reported to the board as a 4.5* in this area, however HOTWIRE does list the tripadvisor traveler review rating of 4/5 based on 160+ reviews with the last one in Sept. The only hotel in the area that matches this is the Sofitel. The next hotel that comes close to the rating is the Mosaic with a 4.5/5 based on 163 reviews, however it does not look like this hotel has a spa.

The Sofitel hasn't been reported to the board yet, so it could be in the 4.5* class, and it does have all the amenities.

That would be my guess.

Use this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]