Hotwire Hotel: 3.5 or 4-star hotel/condo in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney

saldridge
By saldridge,
in

Hello all,

I just found this place, this is great. I have booked with Hotwire twice so far and I was very lucky both times. Now I am going to a conference and I would like to stay within the vicinity of the Hilton in Downtown Disney. I have my eye on the following two options for the time from 11/4 to 11/9/2008:

4-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney - $109

Amenities:

Resort, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, High Speed Internet, Golf Nearbey, Tennis Nearby, Children's Activity Program

That is all the info I see, I don't see a star rating.

3.5-star condo in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney - $109

Amenities:

Condo, Resort, 2 Bedroom Suite, Fully Equipped Kitchen, Free Parking, In-room Laundry, Fitness Center, Pools

It has a little condo floor plan on the info page and on this page, it actually has a Restaurant listed too

3.5-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney - $93

Amenities:

Fitness Center, Pool(s), Restaurant(s), Laundry Facilities, High-speed Internet Access

I don't see any additional info

Can anyone identify one of those?

Thanks a lot for your help

Susanne

Here are my best guesses as to these hotels:

4* LBV - Hyatt Grand Cypress

3.5* LBV - possibly the Hotel Royal Plaza, but I don't think it is

3.5* LBV Condo - It seems like not all the amenities are listed for this property. On the main page of HOTWIRE there is a maximum of 8 amenities are listed, but there should be a link that says 'Show all amenities'. Please double check if these are the full list of amenities.

Use this HOTWIRE link to start your purchase and let the board know the result.

3.5* LBV Condo - It seems like not all the amenities are listed for this property. On the main page of HOTWIRE there is a maximum of 8 amenities are listed, but there should be a link that says 'Show all amenities'. Please double check if these are the full list of amenities.

It actually changed already, now I have this:

3.5-star condo in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney - $112

Resort

2-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Free Parking

In-Room Laundry

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

24-hour Front Desk

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Condo

Does this help further identify the property? It has Spa Services, nice :-)

Could it be the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa?

How fast do they usually change?

The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village and Spa has been reported as a win to this board, but apparently the 'spa' amenity icon wasn't listed for that win. This makes it tough to say which condo resort it could be.

Searching through google to find other condo hotels in the area returns very little, aside from the Lake Buena Vista Resort Village. So it's hard to say which other place it could be.

I would still place my bet on the LBV Resort Village and Spa though.

As for how fast hotels can change, this can happen at any moment. Sometimes the offers will stay on for a while and other times they will disappear quickly. It all depends on how many rooms the hotel has listed, and how fast people book them.

Welcome to BetterBidding....

4-star hotel in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney - $109

Amenities:

Resort, Fitness Center, Pools, Restaurants, High Speed Internet, Golf Nearbey, Tennis Nearby, Children's Activity Program

Can you doublecheck HOTWIRE to see if this offering also has a Business icon associated with it? (in which case i would agree with the Hyatt Grand Cypress guessed above... otherwise it could be the Villas of Grand Cypress as another possibility)
3.5-star condo in Lake Buena Vista - Downtown Disney - $112

Resort

2-Bedroom Suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Free Parking

In-Room Laundry

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

24-hour Front Desk

High-speed Internet Access

Spa Services

Condo

The Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa is now also showing a Spa icon so that would be my best guess for this one.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks a lot to both of you

@thereuare: No business symbol on either of those, which threw me off too becasue while searching this forum here, they almost all seem to have it.

If it wasn't for the conference but a trip for pleasure, I would have probably chose either of those, since I am not too picky. Unfortunately, I an not an early riser and some seminars start at 9am, so I decided to book the Hitlon.

I actually found a really good deal on Hotels.com, $99 for the first night, $189 for the other 4 nights which is much less than the conference rate of $199 for all nights - saves me $152 (even though I am still hurting).

But I am sure I will be back!

Susanne

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]