Hotwire Hotel: What's this consistently cheap 3-star?Midtown/Cent

SavannahMacGuy
By SavannahMacGuy,
in

There are a lot of smaller, non-chain branded, hotels in this area... so there is a decent chance it won't be a nationally recognized name. There is a Red Roof Inn in this zone and i would hope that it would be less than 3* but i decided to look anyway. I don't believe this is the RRF because the RRF doesn't list a restaurant, but the hotel does tend to get good reviews for what it is... and it's only $89/nite. I'm not suggesting you stay your 11 days here, but if a few dates give us trouble you can shack up at the RRF fairly inexpensively for a couple of nites if you really ran into a jam.

As the above hotel has not yet been identified and we're not likely to make much headway with such generic amenity icons, you could always purchase the next nite or two of your stay at this property. If you dont' like what you see you'll have to deal with it for a nite or two... on the otherhand if you are happy with the result you could go ahead and book the remaining nites. If you decide to go this route first make sure that (what you beieve is) the same hotel is offered for bot portions of your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]