Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Cleveland downtown Embassy Suites $54

bobcook54
By bobcook54,
in

Hey! Thanks for the website! I have used both Hotwire and Priceline on many occasions and use Hotwire first(since they give you some time to make a decision) and then bid on Priceline until now,using TOBB guidelines. Sometimes the deals are just so good on Hotwire that I just don't even bid on Priceline! Anyway,recently got Embassy Suites downtown Cleveland August 15t on Hotwire ( Friday night...Browns vs Packers......GO BROWNS!!!!) for $54.00 night...68.00 and some change with tax and fees. Not bad considering that the Embassy website was $129.00 a night(special) and it includes free drinks at 5:00 o'clock that evening and free cooked to order breakfast the next morning for 4 of us! Again,thanks for a new way to post the deals that are out there to be had! Bob

Welcome to BetterBidding! We're glad you're here.

Could you provide the star rating for the Embassy Suites, and if you happen to recall, the amenities that were listed too. This will assist us in identifying the property when it comes up again in the future.

Feel free to post whatever prior "wins" you remember as well, and i'll add them to the 'Hotel List by City.'

Thanks again for posting, and we look forward to seeing you again at the board soon.

PS- they play football in August?!? :) Enjoy the game!!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

First,yes they play football in August...they are called pre season games. As a Michigan fan,I realize that for the last few years that you have forgotten what real football is all about(GO BUCKS!). But before a major blowout occurs,I'm just kidding and noticed that I said for the last few years! I believe the rating was a 3 star, but it had a large S icon under amenities which indicates that it is an all suite hotel. With a little research,I pretty sure that the Embassy is the only suite hotel downtown and went to thier website to actually see the place and to see the surrounding area/attractions. Also,having stayed at Embassy's before, I pretty know what to expect. Bob

As a Michigan fan,I realize that for the last few years that you have forgotten what real football is all about

OUCH!!

Glad i can still type because i'm speechless :) I can see things are going to get real interesting around here come September.

I tried to duplicate this win and came up that it's a 3.5* and found the list of amenities.

Thanks for updating and following up!

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]