Priceline Hotel: 4* Boston (Quincy Market-Faneuil Hall-Financial) Omni Parker House

AllCape
By AllCape,
in

Started out at $100 and moved up to $130 with "Copley" Area and free rebids. No luck. Closed browser started over with "Quincy Market - Faneuil Hall - Financial District" area. Bid $100 up to $130 by $10 free rebids and got Omin Parker House.

$130 per night

$260.00 (two rooms)

$ 43.94 (fees & taxes)

$303.94 Total

More than I have ever paid through PRICELINE but Boston is an expensive city and it is a Saturday night.

Congratuations on your win!

Indeed, Boston is an expensive city, although it can often be "hit or miss"... sometimes there are deals to be had but you have to hit the dates just right. I don't think the city (for its size) has much hotel capacity and even 'moderate' sized events/conventions can consume a large percent of the hotel inventory. I was there recently this summer and there is a fair amount of hotel rooms being added (a new W hotel, the Westin Waterfront will break ground on a new tower soon) so hopefully this will help rates down the road (but not likely help anytime soon)

Thank you for sharing your PRICELINE win with the board.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]