Hotwire Hotel: Hilton Head 3 1/2 star condo

Luckytimer
By Luckytimer,
in

Was wondering what the 3 1/2 star CONDO would be in Hilton Head.

Shows up for Dec 26 to Dec 30.

Icons are: Resort, Beach nearby, 2 bedrooms, cooking facilities, parking, a/c and laundry.

Price is $119 per night.

I know the icons for the Hilton Oceanfront and we use that all the time but I have never seen a condo offered for Hilton Head. Perhaps one of the Marriotts?

Very curious to find out,

Thanks a bunch.

Hilton Head 3.5 star CONDO:

Those are all the amenities that I listed. It is a CONDO, 2 bedroom, full kitchen and laundry in condo, beach nearby, a/c, resort.

Since I checked it, the price has dropped to $114 per night (from $119)

Also would like to know what is the 4 star listed for same date @ $76 per night. The amenities for that are:

Beachfront/fitness centre/pools/restaurant(s)/business centre/laundry/golf and tennis nearby.

Thanks for your help.

Those are all the amenities that I listed.
Try it again using the steps dahammer posted above... click CONTINUE and then click the 'see all amenities' link under the amenity icons (and don't copy and paste them here... just list the amenities themselves)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I really don't mean to be difficult, but I have used Hotwire many, many times. I do know what you are talking about. I did click on the continue button and those are the amenity icons it shows. Hotwire has changed its look recently. I don't know if this is making a difference or not.

When we book the Hilton Oceanfront, I know to look for the "kitchenette" icon as only the Hilton has that. So, really, I do know what you're talking about. I'm really not as thick as two planks. Is there something here I'm not getting?

Thanks for your patience,

Okay. I did follow the instructions suggested and here are the amenities for the CONDO - Hilton Head.

Resort

Near Beach

2 bedroom suite

Fully-equipped Kitchen

Free Parking

A/Cond

In-room laundry

Fitness Centre

Pool

24 hr Front deck

Hi-speed Internet access

Golf nearby

Tennis nearby.

I think those are what I already said, but anyway. As I'm writing this, I'm wondering if it's not Ocean Palms Resort that is managed by Westin Resort. Or one of the Marriott properties.

What say you?

Very interesting. I have never, in all my time using Hotwire for Hilton Head, seen condos offered.

Looking forward to your responces!

The difference in that above you only posted the first eight icons associated with this property... in your last post you listed the full list of amenities.

This 3.5* condo is a match for the Southwind Vacation Rentals so that would be our best guess.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thereuare:

Thank you so much for that info. Tell me, have you ever seen a condo offered for Hilton Head before? Have others asked this same question?

If it is, indeed, Southwind Vacation Rentals from my digging it could be one of five properties offered by them. All Spinnaker Resorts:

Southwind, Waterside by Spinnaker, Carolina Club, Cottages @ Shipyard or Egret Point. All but Waterside is in Shipyard Plantation. We stayed at Egret Point last March Break and it was gorgeous.

Again, thanks. Oh, BTW, the 4 star I asked about also listed for that date in Dec is the Hilton Oceanfront. I clicked on the full amenties bar and saw the kitchenette icon, so it's definitely the Hilton Oceanfront.

I really don't mean to be difficult, but I have used Hotwire many, many times.

the purpose of replying to this topic is not just for your own edification, but to assist others who may be looking for similar accomodations. Listing all amenities helps to identify the property.

using HOTWIRE vacation packages, I also agree that this is Southwind Vacation Rentals. The photos that were shown on HOTWIRE vacation packages were those for the Waterside by Spinnaker. I stayed at Waterside last summer and would absolutely stay there again; its a time share community The condition of the property, the grounds, location can't be beat. However, I can't confirm that you will get Waterside since there are other properties available through Southwind Vacations.

Good Luck!

• 2 months later...

Again, sorry. I didn't know I was supposed to follow up my post even though I did not book anything, as is the case here.

We love Hilton Head and I am thoroughly acquainted with how to book the Hilton Oceanfront using the icons. When the condo appeared for Hilton Head, I had never seen that before and wanted to know what it was, in advance of any bookings just so I know.

We have not gone to HH yet. Planning a trip in March for spring break.

Thanks for the info about the condo though. If it is the Waterside by Spinnaker, you can't go wrong. Actually, we have stayed at a Spinnaker Resort in Hilton Head and all of them are beautiful, so I wouldn't have any qualms about booking it.

Thanks, Snowing in Muskoka.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]