Priceline Hotel: 3* Miami (Airport MIA) Holiday Inn Doral Airport West

Canes98
By Canes98,
in

I have found a 2.5* hotel in the Central South Beach zone of Miami that is priced at $39 for a one night stay on 10/2/08. The amenties are: boutique hotel, near beach, and hi-speed internet access available.

Anyone have an idea of what hotel this is?

Also, I'm assuming most 2.5* hotels on South Beach don't have their own parking lots, due to the general makeup of the area, thus does anyone know how much it would cost to overnight park (in general) in South Beach?

Thanks.

This property has not yet been reported to the board and with just those three, common for the area, amenities i don't think we'll be able to gain too much insight. However, given the price and star rating, i certainly wouldn't expect too much.

It would be appreciated if you used these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your bidding, purchases, and searches.

Let us know whatever you decide to do for this stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I went with Priceline and won the 3* Holiday Inn Miami Airport West for $43 for this one night stay.

First I bid for Downtown, Coral Gables/Coconut Grove, and Dadeland 3* hotels at $40 and $45 without any luck. I then tried a $40 for a 3* hotel in the Miami Airport zone. I received a counteroffer of $52. I ignored the counteroffer, and then rebid at $43 (adding the North Miami zone, which has no 3* hotels) and won this hotel. The $43 is much cheaper than the $135 rate the hotel is offering to the public for the same night.

I used the PRICELINE links in thereuare's signature to begin my bidding.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]