Priceline Hotel: 2* Nashville (Airport BNA) Homestead Studio Suite

Dan Burgess
By Dan Burgess,
in

My sister-in-law and her family are driving from southern Georgia to Chicago to see us. I suggested they stop for the night in/near Nashville, and she allowed me to make a bid for her.

Thrift is important to her, and she's thrilled to have this property at this price. Grand total was $34.70 after taxes and fees.

I now realize I should have bid $24 first, but this is obviously still a great deal. Thanks to everyone here at betterbidding!

We won't tell your sister-in-law about the extra $1 if you don't! :)

This certainly seems like a great and inexpensive deal. For $25 it's definately worth stopping for the nite and not 'pushing' the long trip.

Thank you for sharing your (uh, her) bid with the rest of the board.

Hope you have a fun time with the rest of your family.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Dan Burgess, I hope you are aware that the standard suite for Homestead is one queen bed. You mentioned sister-in-law and family, so tell them to bring a mat for someone to sleep on the floor. Also, some Homestead's will allow PLers to upgrade for $10-$20/nite. I use Homestead alot for my individual PL stays but won't bid any area that has Homestead if I have my family with me. Plz let us know how it goes. :)

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]