Priceline Hotel: 4* Copenhagen Marriott

TProphet
By TProphet,
in

Just landed the Copenhagen Marriott for $108 per night on 9/11 through 9/13. In a city where a hostel bunk costs a whopping $50 per night, it's definitely not a bad deal...

- Bid $103 two days ago and ignored the counteroffer at $125.

- Bid at $103 today (the lowest amount where the "based on our records, your offer has a very low chance of being accepted" text went away), got counteroffer of $118.

- I ignored the counter and tried later at $108. This was accepted (additional nights were offered at the same rate).

It appears that priceline may only have this one property in Copenhagen because when I selected 2* and 3* properties, the same $103 minimum bid was required to get rid of the "based on our records..." text (which from my experience should not be ignored). If you're willing to risk a 2* or 3* property to try the normally ill-advised strategy of increasing the bid while decreasing star levels, this may be worth a shot if you're too aggressive with your bidding.

Priceline added $62.31 in junk fees, making the real price $139.16 per night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]