Priceline Hotel: 3.5* Napa-Sonoma (Sonoma) Renaissance Lodge at Sonoma

SmilingBoy
By SmilingBoy,
in

most likely it depends on what you are willing to pay? Generally I'd say that priceline and Hotwire (I'm also new in this "business") mainly offer "unsold" rooms of big chains and they are usually next the highway or big streets (hotel streets 1 next to each other).

The cozy B&B style hotels are expensive and usually don't join the priceline game

BTW: I got the Fountaingrove Inn in Santa Rosa for $79

You'll probably be happiest bidding the Napa or Sonoma zones. Any hotel you win in those zones will put you close to many wineries.

HOTWIRE has a 3.5* in Napa for $185 and a 3* in Napa for $149. PRICELINE will usually beat HOTWIRE on price.

If you decide to go with Priceline and want a bidding strategy let us know if you prefer one zone over the other (Napa or Sonoma), or if you'd like the least expensive hotel available in either zone.

Welcome to BetterBidding, Beachmiles.

Things are less confusing here if each person's stay has its own thread. Please click "New Topic" near the upper right corner and start a new thread for your own travel dates. Then we'll take a look.

Please include your bidding limit in your post. If you haven't already, please check some conventional rates in Napa for your dates as those will help you decide on a realistic bidding limit.

• 4 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]