Hotwire Hotel: Disney Resorts

RedDevil
By RedDevil,
in

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
There is one hotel of which I am aware that offers extended Disney hours and has had recent Priceline wins:

Resort Orlando (WDW) Hilton

There may be others.

The hotel that has been mentioned is the only hotel that is not a Disney resort that participates in Extra Magic Hours, but depending on when you're planning to go you can get a Value resort room (equal to a 2*) for cheaper. I've stayed at Disney's values many times and love them. I'll be returning in 6 days. There are a lot of pluses to staying at Disney rather then a DTD "resort". Their buses don't run as often and aren't as great. I stayed at what is now the Sun Inn (or something like it) when it participated in special privileges and my family ended up driving to the parks everyday. So we had to factor in the cost of parking.

Now we only stay "off-site" at Christmas/New Years because the rooms are just more then we'd like to spend for a budget trip that time of year.

I hope that helps some about the privileges. If you have any questions you can feel free to ask. I'm a huge Disney fan, and not a travel agent.

• 1 year later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]