Priceline Hotel: Bainbridge Island Hotel Identification

allroy
By allroy,
in

It's tough to help you out with such little information. Please let us know the dates of stay and amenities of the hotels and we can try to help you out.

But in any case, in this situation where the hotel is not in the list on this site here's some of the things I would do to narrow it down:

1) Search through tripadvisor for Cincinnati hotels and look at the tripadvisor rating (if it is listed). Try to match the rating (# out of 5) as well as the closest amount of reviews (ex. 120+, I would be be looking at somewhere in the range of 120-140) to start with.

2) Then try to match up the amenities. They might not always match up 100% but at least matching up most of the main ones: pool, hi-speed, business, fitness, restaurant, laundry, suite, smoke-free, etc.

3) If tripadvisor comes up blank, I would do a maps.google.com search of hotels in the area and start looking at the hotels individually to try and make a match with amenities and star rating. Keep in mind that star ratings for a specific hotel may differ on various sites, but generally fall around the same. A 2* Days Inn will almost never be rated a 4* hotel, but could be a 1 or 2.5*.

Let us know if you need any other help or clarification.

Please use these HOTWIRE and PRICELINE links to start your purchase.

One simple method of finding what hotels are available through PRICELINE is to search their retail service, using the same parameters as your bid. In my experience, the star levels on the retail and Name Your Own Price sides match, so you can see what's available at each star level. If you're searching in an area as small as Bainbridge Island, Priceline will probably show you hotels outside of Bainbridge Island, so you'll have to figure out which hotels are within the Bainbridge Island bidding zone (each hotel listing has a map, so it's easy, if a little time consuming). However, their retail site often doesn't list all the hotels that are available on those dates through Priceline, so you may have to do a little more digging.

Another method I use is to go to the site map (the link is at the bottom of the home page), where you can search for hotels by alphabetical order, destination, or points of interest. Here's the page for Bainbridge Island hotels. Only the first hotel on this list, the Best Western Bainbridge Island Suites, is actually in Bainbridge Island, so it might be the only one available through PRICELINE, but there's no way of knowing for sure. I've found that the site map is a good way of finding possible PRICELINE hotels before they're reported here.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]