Priceline Hotel: 4* hotel in USE -09/09/08-09/12/08

queenie
By queenie,
in

I am finding it very difficult in finding a hotel in this area for the above dates. I have bid thus far $165 to no avail. I note that there is a convention beginning on 09/12/08 so I have attempted to split my bid but again that has proven to be unsuccessful. Has any body else had any problems in bidding for this area at this time?

I am finding it very difficult in finding a hotel in this area for the above dates. (...) Has any body else had any problems in bidding for this area at this time?

Yes, I have been bidding for over a month for a variation of dates in september, including yours (09/06 - 09/12).

Most recently, I decided to cut my stay in SF down (and spend some time in Napa instead). Now I'm bidding for 09/06 - 09/10; 4* / BOU / 3*.

Have been bidding up to 135 for 4*, 130 for BOU and low-balls for 3*. No luck yet.

However, comparing bidding on not-the-same dates is comparing apples with ... other fruit (incl apples?), so I'm not sure how valuable my information is for you.

Good luck!

Although not 4* quality, Quickbook has some hotels priced within your budget that you may be able to use as a cancellable back-up (including the Handlery if that is of any interest to you)

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or our Quickbook link if you go that route)

Keep us updated and let us know if we can be of any help along the way.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]