Your Offer Price: $26.00

Number of Rooms: 1

Number of Nights: 2

Subtotal: $52.00

Taxes: $8.54

Processing Fee: $5.95

Total Charges: $66.49

I bid for this on 3/23.

First, I tried $25 for a 2.5* and the Downtown area. Then I tried $25 for a 2*. Then I tried $26 for a 2* and added the Lake Union district. I noted another bid that had been posted on TOBB the same day for $26, so I thought I'd try.

I'm curious if this address (505 First Avenue North) is in the free public transit zone in downtown Seattle or not. Does anyone know? If not, how many blocks away is that?

The hotel web site is http://www.innatqueenanne.com. There are both positive and negative reviews on the web on various sites. I'm quite easy to please, especially at this price.

One possible drawback is that I plan to take my daughter with, and we may well end up with a single queen bed room. My web investigation indicates this hotel has some rooms with queen beds only, and some with a queen and a twin. We'll deal with it if we get the single queen only, but obviously we'd like two beds. Any ideas for that?

I don't know about the public transport zone, but regarding the 2 bed situation...

Call the hotel can put in a request for a room with 2 beds along with your smoking/non-smoking preference. Just be polite and i couteous on the phone (and at check-in) and i don't you'll have any problems, unless the 2 bed rooms are in a different class.

While you have them on the phone, ask the transporation question.

Thanks for posting, it's appreciated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks, thereuare.

The thing is - I'm pretty sure the rooms with 2 beds are more expensive than the 1 bed rooms. The standard for this hotel when you book online directly seems to be "Run of the House" - meaning they decide what room you get when you get there. If you try to book a two-bed room directly, it costs more than "Run of the House." It's only fair from their point of view, of course. No harm in asking, though, so I will.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]