Hotwire Hotel: 3* Oahu (Waikiki South) Aqua Waikiki Wave

dada
By dada,
in

Travel Dates: 9/3/08 - 9/8/08 5 nights ($89 / pn)

Star Rating: 3*

Zone: Waikiki South

Amenities: Near Beach, Smoke Free Rooms, Pool, Restaurants, High-Speed Internet, Golf Nearby

Traveler Rating: 4 out of 5

Based on: 340+ customer reviews

Last Reviewed: August 2008

I have a feeling that this is Aqua Waikiki Wave, any thoughts?

I did two searches with the same dates of stay, one with 2 adults and the other one with 3 adults (all no children). Both prices come out as $89 per night for this particular hotel but other hotels have gone up $20 ~ $30 a night for the extra person charge. Is this usual and safe to book? I am just concern there will be extra charges when I check into Waikiki Wave. What do you think? Any comment will be appreciated!

The above is a match for the Aqua Waikiki Wave so that would be our best guess.

There's nothing ususual in what you're seeing... some hotels charge extra for more than double occupancy, others don't. You'll still be responsible for any 'resort' fees, incidentals, etc, etc... but there shouldn't be any additional charge in regards to the triple occupancy issue.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help, this hotel's price has dropped today and I finally made the purchase.

It is Aqua Waikiki Wave in Waikiki South, 9/3/08 - 9/8/08, 3 adults in a room, $79 per night and same amenities as mentioned above.

I am happy with my win and I will post a review of this hotel after I come back from my trip. Thanks.

ps. How can I update this topic title?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]