Priceline Hotel: 2.5* Orange County (Disneyland) Holiday Inn Anaheim (Walnut St)

nicoee
By nicoee,
in

I was wondering if you knew which hotels these were. They are both 3 star hotels and the dates are 10-15-08 to 10-19-08 and the price is $59 for both.

Disneyland North-fitness center, pool, restraunt, business center, high speed internet

Disneyland South-no smoking, free breakfast, pool, laundry room, high speed internet

I was also wondering about a 2 and a half star in Disneyland South same dates and same price with pool, laundry, and high speed internet.

Thank you for your help

I just booked through this websites PRICELINE link and got Holiday Inn and Suites Anaheim at 1240 Walnut St. for $48 from 10/15-10/19. I requested 2 rooms at this price. I started at $38 yesterday and then went to $43, today I started at $45 and then $48 was taken. I have stayed here before and it is clean and kids eat free. Thank you for all your ideas posted on this site. This is very useful and I will use this site in the future for traveling.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board. Glad to hear of your success and that the information on the board was helpful in your bidding.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]