Priceline Hotel: 2* Seattle (Renton-Kent) Extended Stay Deluxe

shallie
By shallie,
in

Looking for a place to stay in Seattle. I was trying to avoid this hotel at all costs. $40.00 for the night of August 19th/08.

I read some of the reviews on Priceline and they were advertising 7 / 10 for ratings. Read the reviews and they seemed decent.

I went back today and read again, and they don't appear to be the same reviews :)

I'm really stressed about this hotel. Is it REALLY that bad?? Anybody else share their experiences? Is there anyway to get out of this hotel or is that the little catch with Priceline.

Booked through PRICELINE from here.

Priceline purchases are nonrefundable but you can always call and beg. Probably you won't get anywhere...the rules are the rules...but occasionally someone reports luck getting a reservation cancelled with an opportunity to rebid the same date, sometimes for a $25 fee. You might as well try.

If you were trying to "avoid this hotel at all costs" I'm wondering why you bid for a 2* in Renton-Kent zone. There was a good chance this hotel would come up, or some other similar Extended Stay hotel, as there are several of them in the zone. What were you hoping for?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]