Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Nassau-Paradise Island Sheraton Cable Beach

kkm12
By kkm12,
in

Just purchased Dec 20 - 30 2008 -Hotwire Hotel - 3.5 Star -Sheraton Cable Beach Resort. This is not the all inclusive hotel. It is ranked as the third most popular hotel on Tripadvisor and all the reviews are excellent. It is quite a piece from downtown Nassau which is great. We like the quiet. The price was awesome compared to the listed price on any of the websites and on the Sheraton's own website. As well, there is a $15 per person resort fee that we will have to pay at the hotel, but even with that addition, this is still a great deal. I am new to this forum and this is my first time using hotwire and posting, so if I've made any errors, then be patient with me.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratualtions on your success and thank you for sharing your purchase with the board.

Can you please add the price and amenities shown before your purchase to this thread.... you can still view this information by going to HOTWIRE and clicking the MY ACCOUNT link near the top right of their home page.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Thanks, enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Here is the information for the Sheraton Cable Beach Resort:

Hotel Amenities:

Resort - Resorts offer a complete destination experience. Facilities generally include a spa or fitness center, one or more swimming pools, and superior dining options.

Depending on location, recreational activities may include water sports, golf, tennis or skiing. Coastal resorts usually boast ocean views or beachfront access. Note: A resort fee may be charged.(and it does say $15 per person in bold print right near the top of the Hotwire page!)

Beachfront Property- is located on the beach.

Fitness Center - Guests have access to exercise equipment; an additional charge may apply.

Pool(s)-Property offers at least one pool area; hours and dates of operation may be seasonal.

Restaurant(s)-Property offers at least one restaurant on the premises; hours and days of operation may vary.

Business Center-Guests have access to business equipment and services; an additional charge may apply.

Golf Nearby-Property is located within walking distance or a short drive of at least one golf course; an extra charge typically applies.

Spa Services- Guests have access to a spa facility or spa services; an extra charge typically applies.

Children's Activity Program - Property offers supervised programs, events or activities for younger guests; an additional charge may apply.

• 4 months later...

My experiences on Sheraton is as follows:

Every night atleast for 10-15 minutes, half-the room's power went off (actually few adjoining rooms as well) the engineer had to reset the circuit breaker

Twice the room service was > 45 minutes. The hotel had to make that complementary dinner & breakfast.

There was no refrigerator in the room; the walls were paper thin. The internet access in the room was through a wired connection.

Like rest of the places in Nassau; a 15% charge was tacked on to everything. Over and top of the USD15/per person/night.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]