Hotwire Hotel: Help Identify 5 star central strip

rthomas500
By rthomas500,
in

I have been reading all the post and have a clear idea of what 5 star hotels are available in Central strip for Hotwire. However, what is throwing me off on the search I did is that the hotel that is coming up is showing a kitchenette icon.

I am not aware of any 5 stars on the strip with kitchenettes. Does anyone have an idea if this is still the Venetian? What could it be?

The dates I was looking for was September 14 to 19th.

Smoke Free Rooms

Fitness Center

Pool(s)

Restaurant(s)

Business Center

High-speed Internet Access

Golf Nearby

Kitchenette

Spa Services

Just an educated guess but it is probably the Trump Hotel Las Vegas. The Venetian is very rare on Hotwire for some reason and the Bellagio has been more common on Hotwire (the history has been vice versa on Priceline). Reason I am guessing The Trump is that it is entirely non-smoking and Trip Advisor reviews have mentioned a kitchenette (or enough, i.e. microwave, to be considered), as well as The Trump being very aggressive price-pointwise on the opaque hotel sites like Hotwire and Priceline. Also you should be aware that there apparently is a $14/day valet parking charge (no self-parking from my research) that would be an extra cost; if you don't have a vehicle be aware of the hotel's location (a good distance from LV Blvd behind Fashion Show Mall). Hope this helps and good luck.

what is the rate for your dates of travel?

From Hotwire's description of its amenities - Kitchenette: Accommodations include a stovetop or microwave oven, a sink and a mini-refrigerator. So a Microwave oven and a wet bar sink with a small 'frig is considered by HOTWIRE to be a Kitchenette. Another example of HOTWIRE pushing the envelope a bit.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]