Priceline Hotel: 4* New Orleans (French Quarter) Marriott

CoyoteLoon
By CoyoteLoon,
in

Well, for my first experience with BetterBidding, I have to say I'm very happy. A friend used your site to research Priceline bids for hotels in Toronto, and got us an amazing price. Well, I'm taking a trip to New Orleans in a couple of months, and decided to give PRICELINE a shot.

Using the PRICELINE link from this website, I bid on two nights in the French Quarter (Thursday and Friday night, October 9th and 10th) and limited my search to 4-star hotels. I placed my first bid for $66 a night, and it was accepted! Hotel was the Marriott New Orleans on Canal Street. Total cost: $66 for one room, for two nights, comes to $132. Add $29.62 in taxes and fees brings the total to $161.62. That's about the best price I saw listed for just one night in a 4-star.

Now to line up a room in Baton Rouge for Saturday (for a wedding), and I'm all set.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulations on your win! Glad to hear you gave PRICELINE a shot and are happy with the results... scoring two nites for the price of one booked conventionally.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE links to begin your bidding.

Have a great stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]