Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown) Renaissance

nexttuesday
By nexttuesday,
in

Hi, I have never bid on Priceline before so I am looking for some advice. I already have arrangements for the beginning of my trip, and am just looking for a room for the night before we leave- 8/11. I would like to stay downtown and in a hotel with at least 3 stars. Anything under 120 would be good and I was thinking of starting my bidding at 80 or so. Most people seem to be bidding at 90, is that a better starting place? Thanks for any advice.

I'm very impatient so I just decided to go ahead and try to figure it out for myself. I started at 75 for 3* in downtown Seattle. Rejected. Rebid with different zones at 80 and 85, both rejected. Decided I would try one final time and had my bid of 90 accepted for the Renaissance Seattle. List price is 279 a night, so I'm happy. Hopefully the hotel works out and maybe I will use PRICELINE again.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congrautions on your win and thank you for sharing it with the board. Glad to see you score some big savings on this win and are happy with the results.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]