Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Hotel in Fairfield-Wayne $79?

gevaltech
By gevaltech,
in

Any idea what hotel this is? It's amenities are pretty good -- breakfast, pool, laundry, internet, etc. I missed out on the 3* in Fairlawn for $79, which you had pegged as the Hyatt Place. That would have been great for us ... family of 4 wanting good road access to NYC.

But it is no longer on offer for our dates 7/28-7/30. I was thinking of using Priceline, but you warn of not getting the quad sleeping, and can't assure a pool and breakfast.

Great site by the way!

Sorry Hammer... I'm new at this.

Listed 7 amenities (not in order): Airport shuttle, pool, breakfast, business center, laundry, hi speed internet, and restaurant. Does that help?

We will be driving into NY for one day, so don't require transit access, only free parking at hotel. Our must haves are: clean, sleeping for 4, good pool, free breakfast and great price. (Also need to be not too far -- less than 30 min. drive -- from Passaic.)

thanks

Possibly the La Quinta? With the breakfast icon (and pool) it would be a possible match and really the best possibility I can come up with.

Please use the site's link to HOTWIRE (click the HOTWIRE) to start your purchase.

There is a 3.5* in the Edison/Woodbridge area on Hotwire - would that be of more interest, as it's a nicer property?

• 3 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]