Hotwire Hotel: Victoria 2.5*??

MSB
By MSB,
in

I don't know what hotel this is and i don't think it's possible to make an educated guess either.

I'm assuming that this property does have other amenities besides a Spa, in which case i would ask: "Why are you even bothering participating with Hotwire?"

Nobody is going to buy an unknown hotel that only shows a Spa icon unless they are desperate. Ask this hotel about Hotwire and i'm guess they something like, "Yeah, we tried it but we didn't get any business from it."

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've considered getting this hotel because of how Hotwire draws their Victoria zone as compared to Priceline. Given I tend to go for budget options anyway, the spa or lack thereof wouldn't make much difference. So this would be a good choice if you have to choose between budget options on Priceline vs. Hotwire.

Oh! Good thinking. I bet that Dominion Grand is the one.

I stayed there a few years ago and was happy enough with it, but I know a lot of people would not be.

My daughter really likes that location, as it is in the immediate vicinity of two movie theatres, an arcade, an English sweets shop, a favored Vietnamese restaurant, and a dollar store.

If someone wants the Dominion Grand, they often have cheap packages on their web site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]