Hotwire Hotel: 3.5*, Dec 25-27, USF Wet&Wild area

Curious
By Curious,
in

I am interested in staying onsite as a USF hotel. Could this be the Royal? No 4* or 5* pop up for my dates. What other hotels with this rating turn up in this area?

Amenities listed are:

Restaurant(s)

At least one restaurant is located on the hotel premises.

Pool(s)

Hotel features at least one pool area. (Note: This amenity offering may be seasonal. Please check hours/availability directly with the hotel.)

Fitness Center

Hotel features exercise equipment.

Business Center

Hotel offers guests access to business equipment/services

Tennis Nearby

Tennis court(s) within walking distance or a short drive from the hotel.

Laundry Facilities (self-service)

Hotel offers guests access to a coin-operated washer/dryer.

Please help, it is our first time using Hotwire. Thanks...

I am interested in staying onsite as a USF hotel.

Hotwire (and Priceline) may not be the best option for you as there is no way to guarantee that you will be at an on-site hotel.

If you click the Hotwire icon at the top of the screen, select Orlando and your dates, on the next screen you will see a list of 'sub-zones' that the Orlando area is broken up into. Next to each subzone there is a link that says "See Details". Click on that link and you'll see a map with a shaded region that your hotel could be in.

You can also use the Expedia and Orbitz links above to search for specific properties (and prices) and then determine if the savings are worth the "unknown". Only you can make this determination, but if you're committed to staying onsite, then the savings are probably NOT worth it.

Feel free to ask any further questions, and let us know what you decide to do.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]