Hotwire Hotel: Need help to i.d 4 star hotel in Orlando Intl Airport MCO

amandaashley
By amandaashley,
in

• 2 weeks later...

"bump" is just addding a reply to the thread so that it gets 'bumped' to the top of the active threads (which puts it back in the queu for us to read when we sort thru the posts)... just as you have done.

The amenities above are quite common for a 4* hotel but they do match what has been reported for both the Hyatt Regency and the Renaissiance so either of those would be likely but i'd favor the Renaissance.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Hi there. I'm looking to get a room for one night on 8/22/2008. I'm aiming for the hyatt regency in the orlando airport, since my friend's flight won't be arriving until midnight.

Anyways, i've never used priceline before. So i have no idea if i should bid now or wait, how much to start the bid, etc. I just don't want to end up with a hotel i wouldn't usually stay in. Any tips would be extremely helpful! thanks in advance.

I wouldn't attempt to try to get a specific hotel on PRICELINE in general, but in this particular case, the Hyatt is the most expensive hotel in the area, and the chances of winning it would seem slim.

HOTWIRE has a 4* in the Orlando Airport/MCO area with the amenities Shuttle, Restaurant, Pool, Fitness, Hi-Speed Internet, Business for $59 (the price you see may differ slightly), which would appear to be the Renaissance Orlando Airport. If so, that is - at least on the map - just up the road from the airport.

In terms of Priceline, I'd try to stay low. The Hyatt is, according to the hotel list of reported wins available on this site, a 3* in the airport area. Given the rates I'm seeing, I'd start with a $45 bid for a 3* in the Orlando Airport area on PL.

Please start your purchase by using the site's HOTWIRE or PRICELINE links, as starting your purchase using either does help support the site.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]