Priceline Hotel: 4* Los Angeles (Downtown) Westin Bonaventure

vsabino
By vsabino,
in

You can, and should, try, but i'm doubtful of your success.

At the 4* level you have four re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 4* Beverly Hills...

Bid $80, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $85, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $90, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $95, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $99

Any questions free free to ask. If the above is rejected post back and we'll revise to try again for a 3 star property.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

OK I tried exactly what you suggested (using the betterbidding PRICELINE link) and got rejected all 5 times :)

Do you think there is any chance that tomorrow things will change (i.e. shall I try again tomorrow the exact same thing) or shall I increase the limit/lower the stars?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Ok after reading several posts in this forum I understood that the best deals for 4* in Beverly Hills was about $113-$115, which was too high for my budget. So I decided to go for a 4* in Downtown LA (instead of a 3* in Beverly Hills), and after reading some posts I understood that the average winning bid for the Hyatt Century Plaza was about $95 and for the Westin Bonaventure was $75, so I decided to go for the latter and bid $70 and it was accepted! Thanks to everyone in this forum and thank you thereuare :)

Of course used the PRICELINE link provided in this thread.

Congratulations, your price of $70 was accepted by Westin Bonaventure Hotel.

2 rooms

2 nights

Offer Price Per Room, Per Night: $70.00

Travel Insurance: $20.00

Subtotal: $280.00

Taxes and Services Fees: $50.16

Total Charges*: $330.16

Congratulations on your win!

Glad to see you're happy with the results and that your plans were flexible enough that you were able to "go to the deal" if the deal wasn't able to come to you :)

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]