Priceline Hotel: 4* Vancouver Hyatt Regency

Ruby Tuesday
By Ruby Tuesday,
in

We are looking for a hotel in Downtown Vancouver. july 29- july 31

I think it should be possible to get a 4* for $ 124-128. (it is my opinion when i read the other bids on Betterbidding). I do not want to split the two days.

The last three days I try to bid and I always get "counter offer to add $22"

The first day I start at 118, yesterday and today I start with 124 and go to 128

When i do not win a hotel i choose the option to go for more * ore a bigger zone and try Vancouver and North Vancouver. I can do another bid of $ 128

till today I am not succesfull.

Any other suggestions?

Or continuing the same way?

At this moment I will try til $ 130,= If I don't win in two or three days I 'll bid higher.

I thougth that is was realistic:

gr8aunt get the Hyatt for $ 125 (22 july) and xuster paid $ 120 (early july) . I thought that the offer to add $22 was a good sign

Do you really think it is to low? Why do you think that?

Ruby

I thought that the offer to add $22 was a good sign

It was a good sign, which is why you probably should have finished things off then if you were looking for something in the $124-128 range. The rate that was available when Priceline first gave you the counteroffer might be gone now.

thereuare did not say, or even imply, that your target was too low. You seemed to say that it was $124-128, but it was not clear from your post whether you had actually bid up to $128 yet. What thereuare was asking you was:

1. Is $128 the maximum that you're willing to bid for your hotel room?

2. If it is, did you actually bid up to $128?

3. If $128 is not your limit, what is it?

Judging from your response, you're willing to bid more than $128. How high are you willing to go?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]