Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* San Rafael, CA Embassy Suites $83

darlinerene
By darlinerene,
in

This is my first post, so please bear with me. I specifically wanted the Embassy Suites in San Rafael because I know that every Fourth of July weekend the Marin County Fair is held right next door, complete with live entertainment and fireworks every night. I haven't attended for several years but it used to be that a $10.00 admission fee included all of the carnival rides and entertainment. So couple this with the Manager's Reception and Full-Cooked -to-Order Breakfast at the Embassy and you've got a nice little weekend getaway. Anyway, the details are that the price of the room was $83.00, plus $14.95 in taxes/booking fees for a total of $97.95. I believe that there is a 10% sales tax on the room for Marin County. Hope this helps.

We bear with EVERYONE here, we're FRIENDLY and do not bite, so don't be shy!! :)

Do you happen to remember the amenities that were shown before your purchase? This will help us differentiate this hotel from other 3.5* hotels in the area.

Thanks for posting and welcome to the board.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]