Priceline Hotel: La Concha - Possible San Juan Priceline Hotel

irobot
By irobot,
in

I wanted to share a possible PL hotel in the San Juan area that I hadn't seen posted anywhere yet. It's the La Concha, a Renaissance resort down the street (Ashford Avenue) from the Marriott resort already listed. Just got back from 4 days there. Although I was in San Juan on business, and reserved directly through their website for $179/night (since my company was picking up the tab), I overheard the lady at recpetion say to a couple standing next to me, "I see that you reserved your room directly through Priceline." Rather than give a full rundown, I'll just say that it was ok, although pretty pricey for what you got. Guess that I'm spoiled by PL. I posted a full review over at TripAdvisor, if anyone is interensted. Anyway, heads up.

• 2 months later...

Will this be the only 4* available on priceline name your price? It is the only 4* shown for San Juan area when searching for hotel rooms. I have never used priceline before and want to make sure that the only hotels available to match a request on name your own price will be shown when first searching in the hotel section.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

See the related link in our PRICELINE FAQ regarding using the "retail" section of PRICELINE to determine what you will get thru the "Name Your Own Price" section of PRICELINE.

If you need help with your upcoming trip please start a NEW TOPIC and includes the dates of your stay.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]