Priceline Hotel: 3* Austin Airport

Sweetone
By Sweetone,
in

I've tried for a few days to get 3* at Austin Airport (with free rebid Southwest) and have had no luck. Started with $48 and have bid up to $65. Is there something going on that week which would cause the rates to go up? I know this is considerably lower than the listed rates, but they are in line with previous wins. I would love to get something in this area, but I can always go with the backup - free, with my sister. :)

Rates are most of the 3* hotels are a little higher than usual... so it would make sense that it would likely require a higher than usual bid to be successful. However, the Omni in this area often doesn't release deeply discounted rooms to the opaque suppliers until a little closer to check-in... don't know if they're release rooms for this particular date, but that's something to keep in mind.

What is your maximum bid for this stay?

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

HOTWIRE appears to have the Omni (3.5*) for only $78 for that night.

That is a pretty good deal, as that hotel seems more like a 4-star to me (as most Omni's are)

I'd been keeping an eye on that property on HOTWIRE as a backup this weekend if i couldn't get a deal in San Antonio.

In fact, it's down to $71 for this Friday & Saturday.

Either grab it or keep an eye on it!!

dougieieie

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]