Priceline Hotel: Need help with bidding Strategy for Maui

just4jenna
By just4jenna,
in

I want to stay at the Sheraton in Maui for 2 nights, August 23rd- 25th.

The rate on the Starwood website is actually very good at $210 per night!

At first I was just going to jump on that since I think it is a great price for the Sheraton, however, if there is a chance I can get it even lower using Priceline, that would be even better!

If I end up with any of the other 4* Resorts, that would be o.k.. but my goal is the Sheraton.

Is there any advice on how I can get the Sheraton lower than $210 using Priceline?

Thanks!!

At the Resort level you have two re-bid zones. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

(NOTE: 're-bid zone1' is not the same as priceline's Zone1, 're-bid zone2' is not the same as priceline's Zone2, etc, etc)

Select Resort...

Bid $125, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $145, if rejected close browser and re-access PRICELINE however you did previously.

Select Resort and re-bid zone2...

Bid $150, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $155.

Any questions freel free to ask. If rejected post back and we'll revise to try again in 24 hours. However, in the meantime i would book a cancellable back-up rate (which i believe the $210/nite is) directly thru the Sheraton website.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases. (or our Sheraton link should you book a back-up there)

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

24 hours after your last rejected bid:

Select Resort...

Bid $160, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $165, if rejected close browser and re-access PRICELINE however you did previously.

Select Resort and re-bid zone2...

Bid $170, if rejected add re-bid zone1...

Bid $175.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 6 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]