Priceline Hotel: 3* Orlando (Universal-SeaWorld) Wyndham Orlando International Drive

Canes98
By Canes98,
in

I won the Wyndham Orlando International Drive for a one night stay in Orlando. I first bid 4* and Resort up to $60, in both the Universal and Disney zones, not expecting to win, but willing to try. No success there.

I also had bid 2.5 stars in the Universal-SeaWorld zone up to $34 without success.

While bidding for a 3* in the Universal-SeaWorld zone, I received a counteroffer at $42, offering to give me a hotel for just $12 more. I rejected the option to take a hotel for $54, and instead entered a bid for $43 which was successful, with Priceline informing me that I would be staying at the Wyndham Orlando International Drive.

I stayed here in April in Building 1 on the ground floor. I'd recommend asking for one of the newer buildings - they seemed to be numbered higher. If you get building 1, definitely ask for another room. The newer buildings looked nice, but my room was no more than a 2*, probably a 1.5, with a scary bathroom, scars on the walls, damage from leaks, and mildewy smells. The grounds are attractive and the pool bar was pretty good though.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]