Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* DC (White House-Capitol Hill) The Liaison Capitol Hill

kentum27
By kentum27,
in

Purchased a 3 night stay at a 3.5* hotel in the White house/Capitol Hill area for $89/night. I thought it would be the Hyatt Regency Capitol Hill, but it turned out to be the Liaison Hotel Capitol Hill (an Affinia Hotel). Amenities were fitness center, restaurant, pool, business center, high speed internet. From the photos, it looks like this is a pretty nice place and it's only a block from the hotel I thought I was getting, so I'm pleased. I was especially pleased when I saw what rates are offered on the Affinia website for this hotel. For the dates I'm staying, the best available rates (non-refundable) are $161, $187 and $187 for each of the nights I'll be there. Tripadvisor says that there might be ongoing construction, so hopefully it won't be really noisy.

Congratulations on your success!

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us update the Hotwire Hotel List with the amenities associated with this property. Glad to hear this property should work well for your needs (and the Affinia group knows how to do it 'right')

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]