Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* Erie Downtown Erie Hotel

candlegirl
By candlegirl,
in

2.5* in Erie, PA for $79 + tax = $93.54

Hotel amenities: smoke free rooms, fitness center, business center, complimentary breakfast, pool, laundry facilities

Hotel is Downtown Erie Hotel. When I looked online, the price if I booked directly with hotel is cheaper than hotwire price. Even though hotwire says 2.5*, tripadvisor gives very bad reviews on this hotel.

Thank you for sharing your results with the board and helping us add this property to the Hotwire Hotel List.

If the price is cheaper elsewhere (before HOTWIRE's fees and taxes are added in) you can apply for hotwire's double the difference guarantee.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

PS- any follow-up to your Hotwire Ft Lauderdale thread... please reply to that thread with whatever you ended up doing for that stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

We stayed at the hotel this past weekend and it was one of the worst hotels I've ever stayed in. The bath tub was rusting. The sink didn't drain properly. We booked two rooms. The other room .... the bed hadn't been made and the entire room smelled of alcohol so they gave us another room. I think most people that are in the hotel booked through hotwire. The hotel is a 1.5 star at best.

I have already applied for double the difference (which you must do within 2 days of booking) but they haven't replied back yet. I've read reviews of hotwire that I will likely have trouble getting the difference back. Hotwire is not what it used to be.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]