Priceline Hotel: Victoria

dirtymartinii
By dirtymartinii,
in

Would those amenities happen to be Resort, Oceanfront, Smoke Free, Fitness, Pool, Restaurant, Business, High-Speed Internet, Tennis, Spa? If so, my best guess is the Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort and Spa, which may be available for $119/night through the promotion I mentioned in your Vancouver post. But if you're looking for a 4* for less than $100/night all in, why are you asking about a hotel listed for $139?

I don't think you're going to find a 4* hotel room in Victoria for the amount you're looking to pay; this is the time of year that Victoria hotels make their money, so bargains are going to be hard to come by. But it can't hurt to try PRICELINE and see if something comes up. I have seen $55 wins for the Holiday Inn during the summer, so your limit for a 3* might be doable.

When bidding 3* in Victoria you have one re-bid zones available. If you're not familiar with re-bidding please read Priceline Re-Bidding Explained and feel free to ask questions and/or confirm your re-bid zones with the board before proceeding.

Select 3* Victoria...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone...

Bid $60.

I'd start with the above... any questions feel free to ask.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for the rebid zone linky. So the rebid zone is victoria airport area? Is it possible that i might end up with a place 2-3/4* (round up to 3*) in the 'airport' area...

Select 3* Victoria...

Bid $55, if rejected add re-bid zone (airport?)

Bid $60

[i'll make sure to use the link from this forum when bid]

thanks,

If you go to PRICELINE and click only the airport zone, you'll see that currently the highest star level offered in this zone is 2 stars... if this was a "high 2 stars" and the property should be upgraded to 2.5* or 3*, then the 2.5* or 3* would be selectable in the star ratings. (did that make sense??)

Thanks for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Let us know how it goes.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

• 10 months later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]