Priceline Hotel: 3* Seattle (Downtown) Renaissance

lastmohicanIL
By lastmohicanIL,
in

Hello,

I'm a first-time user of this site and have found very useful information about the rebid process. I'm looking to book a hotel (4* preferably) for my family in downtown Seattle for Aug 30th. Based on some initial research in the winning bids section in this site, I couldn't find corresponding numbers. Could anybody point me towards some realistic ballpark numbers (per night), please? I can see numbers in the range of 125 for June and July. I already tried PL yesterday at 95$, but with no luck.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

lastmohicanIL

Welcome to BetterBidding!

First question/issue is that you say you're bidding for your family... are you only bidding for one room and if so what is the occupancy level you're looking for?

PRICELINE only guarantees double occupancy, after that it's at the discretion of the hotel... you could receive a room with only one bid; would this work for your needs? If not, HOTWIRE may be a possibility as they allow you to search for up to quad occupancy.

Let us know the above and we'll advise accordingly.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks thereuare.

Appreciate the response.

I'm bidding for myself, the wife and my 4-yr old daughter. As early as last winter, I haven't had problems with all of us staying in a standard room in the major hotel chains. So, yes, I'm bidding only for 1 room.

I'm looking for only 1 night for Aug 30th and out by Aug by 31st.

Thanks,

lastmohicanIL

• 1 month later...

I won a bid for 105$ + taxes for the Seattle Renaissance for August 30th using the PRICELINE link from this site. It's not a great price since I could have got a 4* for that price range. I was a bit careless and messed up my bidding (bid for a 3* instead of a 4*). Still it's not a bad price compared to the prices that I see in the "other" regular travel sites for the same hotel. Thanks for all the help.

Congratulations on your win!

Relative to hotel direct rates this is a GREAT deal and some bid savings... hopefullly this will work well for your plans.

Thank you for sharing your win with the board and for using our PRICELINE link to begin your bidding.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]