Hotwire Hotel: 2.5* London (Ealing-Hammersmith-Shepherds Bush) Express by Holiday Inn

Alia14
By Alia14,
in

Today I made this reservation through HOTWIRE. I had consulted the hotels list for London on this site and then the Express by Holiday Inn site for London. I guessed that the hotel would probably be the Express at Park Royal, as the Express website gave the room rates as being 78.75 to 93 pounds a night (whereas the Express at Hammersmith rooms were going for 114 to 134 pounds a night).

Since my business will be in West London, I am pleased with the rate of $59/night at this hotel (with taxes and fees, the total came to $291.08). This hotel is located in the Acton area of London, close to the North Action Underground station.

The amenities given on Hotwire were: complimentary breakfast, restaurant, business center, high-speed Internet access.

Many thanks to everyone here, especially the forum moderators, for providing such helpful information on London hotels.

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]