Delta Hotels special

tilepusher
By tilepusher,
in

Yahoo! Canada has a link to a special Family and Friends rate at Delta Hotels for stays in July and August. Some of the rates -- such as the Delta Vancouver Suites for $119/night -- look pretty good. This offer will apparently be available only for today.

The promotional code is PYAH. I tried it out and it seems to work, although I couldn't find any available rooms at the Delta Vancouver Suites through this promotion. I tried a few other Delta hotels and the advertised rates are available at those places.

• 3 weeks later...

This promotion is back on Yahoo! Canada (same code), though the code has worked since the promotion last appeared almost a month ago. The special rate, however, has gone up at its more popular hotels (considerably, in some cases). The Delta Vancouver Suites is one of those affected -- it's now $169/night (the most expensive is the Delta Banff Royal Canadian Lodge, at $229) . But in most cases, the rates are the same as before: for example, the rates at the Delta Whistler Village Suites and Delta Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort are still $79 and $119 respectively.

• 2 weeks later...
Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]