Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Toronto Downtown Sheraton Center Hotel

eztravel
By eztravel,
in

I just booked the Toronto Sheraton Centre hotel. We received 2 rooms from 8/31 - 9/6 at $46 per night US dollars.

This 3 1/2 star hotel was listed in the downtown area as a customer favorite and the amenities listed are restaurant, pools, fitness center, business center and spa.

After checking out the area, I thought this hotel offered the best amenities as well as location for our stay. The lowest price I had seen for a room was $132 a night so even with the added taxes I still feel we got a GREAT deal.

I was so happy to find this site and hope more people will begin to share Hotwire success stories!!

I was so happy to find this site ...

... and we're equally as glad to have you hear :)

That's a FANTASTIC deal you got (better than 1/2 price!!) Thank you for remembering to write down the amenities before your purchase.

I'm glad this worked out so well for you and hope you enjoy your trip (although i'm sure it can't get here soon enough!)

It looks like you were likely able to "figure this one out" from the other post listed in the Downtown area!(same stars level and amenities) Through posts such as yours, i'm sure the Hotwire data will continue to grow! If you know any other Hotwire users, feel free to make them aware of this site so that the database will continue to grow as quickly as possible.

Thanks again for your post, the time you took to report your results is appreciated.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]