(614) 436-0004

Amenities:

Suites

Fitness Center

Pool

Restaurant

Business Center

High-Speed Internet Access

The rate jumped from $46 to $49 after I had checked back a couple times, but was always $46 from a new browser or an alternate computer, so it looks like more confirmation that Hotwire is charging a higher rate to return visitors.

Also, I know that trip adviser is used to confirm the hotel, but in this case trip adviser has 40+ reviews of the hotel, while Hotwire claimed it had 60+. I was a little worried about getting the right hotel, but it came out fine.

I'm going to a conference in Columbus, and this is about 1/3 the conference rate for similar hotels downtown 20 minutes away, and about 1/2 the rate for the Sheraton on their website. This board was so helpful to me in determining what I should do for a hotel room! Thanks so much for helping me get the hotel I wanted for a price I could afford. I'll definitely be back!

Edit--Oops, I see I did my title wrong. Sorry about that. The editor doesn't seem to allow me to alter that, however.

Welcome to BetterBidding!

Congratulation on your success and thank you for sharing it with the board.

HOTWIRE uses a variable mark-up from the price they're offered the hotel at, and that is the reason for the price differences. The price could have just as easily been lower on your return visit instead of higher.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Enjoy your stay.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
10% OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EASTEREGG

(Hotel and Car Express Deals max $60 discount... expires 03/31/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]