Hotwire Hotel: 3.5* Capital Hill - DC - $99

koolkats3
By koolkats3,
in

Looking at 3.5 * Capital Hill with restaurant, fitness and internet for July 3 - 7 - any ideas? We know with the Tiger tournament and Independence Day festivities we need to act soon. Your advise is much appreciated.

Will also consider 4* in Dupont Circle for $119 it lists fitness, pool, restaurant, bus. center and internet.

Thanks much

LuAnn

The 3.5* is a match for the Club Quarters while the 4.5* matches both the Hotel Palomar and the Hilton Towers. On my own HOTWIRE search for your dates the 4* has a 4.5/5.0 Tripadvisor rating, which is consistent with the Hotel Palomar and not the Hilton Towers... therefore the Club Quarters and the Hotel Palomar would be our best guess for each.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know which you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

Thanks for help on Capital and Dupont Circle identity. If I could ask your assistance again, please. Plans have changed to try to stay near a friend at school in Georgetown. Interested in the listing there for a 3* with fitness, restaurant, internet, laundry, business center and pool icons for the weekend of the 4th ( 3rd - 7th) at $99. Rooms are getting scarce with the big holiday doings.

Thanks again,

LuAnn

Please keep all posts for the same stay in the same thread.

The above is a match for the Holiday Inn Georgetown so that would be our best guess.

Not sure of your plans needs, but if still offered, i would see if you could make the Hotel Palomar work for your needs (is it near a metro line which will take you closer to your friend?) That hotel gets great reviews and is very highly rated... this 3* not as much, and i think the Palomar would be a MUCH better value.

Please use these PRICELINE and HOTWIRE links to begin your travel purchases.

Let us know what you decide and how it goes or if we can be of further help.

Please use this HOTWIRE and these PRICELINE LINKS: HOTELS, CAR RENTALS, and AIRFARE to begin your travel purchases

I've got similar dates and location I'm curious about confirming. I'm looking at July 1-5th and show a 3.5 star on Capitol Hill for $119/nt with Fitness Center, Pool, Restaurant, Business Center, High-speed Internet Access. That seems to match Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill...correct?

Need help with your own trip?

Register now, we have a huge community of travel enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have.

Create an account

Register a new account
Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
EXCLUSIVELY at BetterBidding:
$15 OFF

PRICELINE COUPON

(click here) and use

promo code

: EXPLORER15

(Hotel Express Deals in USD $150+ purchase... expires 05/05/2024)
QUICKQUOTE [X]
PRICELINE & HOTWIRE on one screen!
NOTE: Priceline searches for
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY ONLY
Room %roomN%:
Age of child:
FINDFAST[X]